Friday, March 30, 2007

31 march 2007..


omg.. mum woke me up around 8:30am to help her pluck grass at the backyard. gooodness, i couldn't even bother n went back to sleep. woke up around 10somethin, den teman mummy to the near by mall to get some stuff. suddenly around 10:45. SOON HOE n frens called me, they were in the hospital. they call me to inform me that VICTOR CHAI had into an accident last nite, he was with 5of his other frens in the car, so all togather 6of them. the driver name called SIMON somethin, he was driving at the spped of 180, suddenly out of no where, tis little stupid kancil pop out from no where, the SIMON guy tried to avoid. that's wen he lose control of the car, the breaks didn't help, the car spin around n overturn. VICTOR was the unlucky one coz he was sitting in the middle of the backseat. after SOON HOE tell me bout all these, i tot it was like a APRIL FOOL joke or somethin. i keep asking him to cut it of n don fool around with me bout tis kinda thing. but he say it's all true. he sounded real serious, he ask me to call SU, MANDY n gang if i don believe. after den, i receive calls from su, peggy n gang.. it's the truth.. everyone was crying so badly in the hospital. every single one of them was there except for me coz i'm freaking stuck in tis SHIT HOLE. 12:31, i got a call from a fren in the hospital, he told me that VICTOR just pass away. i can hear everyone in the background was screaming n crying hoping that VICTOR will come back to life. i can't stop tearing, i was begging my mum to let me go back KL, but can't coz my mum is gonna b home alone coz my dad went somewhere n he'll only b back on tuesday. i really wish VICTOR didn't die.. i really miss you VICTOR, everyone LOVE you. you can't ust leave us just like that. YOU ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART<3



we love you vicctorrr<3

WE ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU<3

VITOR CHAI [31/3/2007]

No comments: