Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I was late to school todayy, pftss. den there's tis stupid BIATCHH teacher just suddenly scream my name out of no where during the perhimpunan, i was like WTF*stone*.. the stupid teacher cought me coz of my nailz. Haihh, i'm force to cut my precious nails. anywayz, i head back to class after that. There's like no teacher coming in to my class for the whole day, YAyy.. Me n a bunch of my frens just sit at the end of the class the whole time talking bout craps and bulls.. Then after that we start talking bout our love ones, frens, yadayadayadaa.. omg, one of my class mate's boyfren pass away on the 9 of march coz of an accident, some fella bang him with a car i think? My fren have been crying like crazzyy after since her boyfren pass awayy.. We were all trying to comfort her n making her stop crying. After that, my stupid class monitor which is a guy, i don even know when and how did he managed to saw my boxers that i was wearing todayy, he keep convincing me to give him my boxerr. Lmao. i know it's cutee, But it's mine, so too badd. But i promise him that i'll get a new one for him during his birthday tho:] Came home, stonee for awhile, then i did my moral project, 4folio, and 8pages of essay and i've to do my english assigment wish is like 20 pages longg. CRAZYYness. anyways got to go off now..<3

No comments: