Saturday, April 7, 2007

good friday..:]


i was freaking late for school again. teacher made me pick 80.. freaking 80 pieces of rubbish.. i didn't even give a damn bout it, just walk off n head to my class straight. class was boring. me n some of my frens walk around school. at 12, bell rang, went home and took a bath, "daddy" called n ask for my house add. they reach ere fews minutes later.. they purposely came all the way ere to have a good friday with me.. sooooo sweettt:] i was soo happpyyy to see them. they meet my parents. talk whole lotsa stuff bout mee.. i wonder wat dod they say-__- after tat, "daddy", his wife and me headed ti the beach for tea. chit chat abit, went around the shit hole. den around 6 went back to my house n pick up my parent den after that went for dinnerr.


crabs:] *yummmyyy


frogs. :s


:]


mummy n daddy


"mummy" n "daddy"

after dinner, we head straight to the CHURCH.. my godd. i was like stoning the whole time in church weiih.. it was sooo soooo boring. i bet "daddy" n "mummy" is gonna fall asleep any second coz the service was in chinese n they couldn't really understand wat was they saying..
around 10somethin, finally the service was over. we went to some place to yam cha n chit chat.. i was craving for ciggies so badly, so i took a stick from "daddy" n went to a corner to smoke.
around 11somethin, "daddy" fetch us home. i was so freaking tired. reach home den straight away become a pigg. ZzzZZzz




<3

No comments: