Thursday, April 5, 2007

yayy:]

guess who's in tis shit hole noww weiihh. someoen is ere to visit mee:] uncle kam ming n anuty chet ling is ere larr. my god daddy n mummy:] i just receive a call from them, they just reach, they just check in the hotel. gonna meet me after school tomorroww.. can't waitt. how swweeett of them to come ere n have a good fridatt with me. he's gonna bring me to eat crabss:] but i thing, i have to go church with them after tat for the good friday service.. pftss.. oh well.. can't wait can't waitt... gonna post soem pics tommorrow.. if i can larr:s lol.. and omg.. JESUssS.. rhema.. please don get sick again larr. oh well, mayb i need to find someone to replace me to take care of her for me tho:s anywayz.. i'm gonna pray for you everynite kayy. hope you feel better.. nana.. how r u larr... miss you larr.. n my MAM too larr:]


<3

2 comments:

Rhema said...

Uncle Kam Ming is COOOL man .
Damn coool . Hahaha . And DONT WORRY la . Every week i`ll get sick and recover and then get sick again . Its a cycle ;p Dont worrryy

Loves <3

paoYU said...

yeahh.. i noe..he's real nicee:] well, how can i don woorry leh? u're my mam larrr.. don get sick all the time larr. i'm b worrying like hell weihh. lol.

<3XoxoXO