Thursday, November 8, 2007


my feelings for you now is so darn deep, i never had this kinda feeling for anyone else bofore, maybe there's something about you that attracts me. i dont know whether you know i like you and all or not, probably you would think that i'm just playing with your feelings and all, but i really do love you. i know you've done a lot, A LOT of BAD mistake, but i'll keep on forgiving you. though my heart really ache damn badly when you do all those things, but it's okay. cause i really love you till i can't afford to lose you, i can't live without you. i want to be with you always. all this while you've been hiding stuff from me and all, lying to me and crap, is it that hard to just tell me the truth? i just want to know about the truth. dont hide stuff from me, dont keep on lying to me anymore. i've told you, as long as you tell me the truth, i'll never get mad at you, maybe i will, a little, though i'll be sad and all, but i'm glad that you did come and confront to me and tell me what's going on. i'll never ever do something to hurt your feelings. i'll never cheat on you, i'll never lie, i'll never disobey your orders, i just want to be with you forever. no matter what you did wrong in your past, i'll always forgive you, no matter what you've lie to me last time i'll also always forgive you. but please just know your limits from now onward, what ever you had promise me, please keep the promises okay. i really love you. i really do. i'm missing you tonnes, i misses your touch, lips, smell and all. hope you'll feel the same way too.





keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through.

No comments: