Friday, July 25, 2008

hey people :) you know wat, i'm really really sad. noone here to comfort me right now :( i really damn damn sad, i need someone so freaking badly. the worst part is, all my SISTERS is watching BATMAN now without me :( they know i so sad also never msg me, only know how to watch movie. i know la i didn't msg them. but ..... haih. i donno le. can someone come comfort me ? coz i really need someone so so badly now. n i miss my baby. damn saddenning. i miss you so much. you're my everything la. omg -__- but i know, you don love me nomore. your feeling towards me has really change, you really don love me as much as you do anymore, you don sayang me like how you always do, talk to me, manja me, pujuk me etc etc. now, you're all just being cold, i don blame you, i'm just a lousy person:) but seriosuly, i've never play with ur feelings b4, i really give you the best tat i can ever give, just to put up a bright smile on ur face every single day. as you always say, it's not worth crying for you, but i tell you, it's worth every single second being with you. you're the one n only tat can brighten up my darkess moment:) i miss you so so much. noone can ever replace you from my heart<3>

you're all i wan, you're all i need, you're everything <3

No comments: