Friday, April 13, 2007

school was kinda fucked up todayy. my whole freaking class made my class teacher cry weiih. it was damn scary the moment wen she starts tearing. the whole class was like *sileent*. some more she's like sick. she can't get pist ot emo n stuff, of not she'll faint coz he has tis heart sickness. so yeah. we felt damn bad weiih.. school ends at 12, parent came n pick me up, den suddenly wen i'm in the car, my mummy passed me tis letter. ahah. lol. surprise surprise, i got a letter from KL weiih.. from someone:] ahhaha. yupyup. went lunch, came home, bath.. chit chat with rhema, nana, nic, crys, jakie ladiidaa.. n tat stupid VIC in a stupid $#@$#@ CUNT weiih.. argghh. oh well, cbb bout him ed larr.. die die larr. lol.
n omg larr.. till now i'm still like playing solitaire. i'm damn lifeless weiih.. lol.





nana. rhema. nicc

P.S: I MISS YOU GUYS so badly larr.. i'm happy tat i have 3of thesee real lovellyy babee:]

No comments: