Thursday, April 12, 2007

i get to skip todayy. woke up at 10somethin, den mummy drag me out to settle some stuff bout my car. my god, have to wait for at least a month only we can get the car weiih. damn long. but i cbb also larrr. so yeah. after tat went to the mall coz mummy wanted to shop. she bought like hell lotsa stuff. she bought like 5tops n 3pants i think. my daddy got undies n i only got a traveling bag n a box of HONEYSTART.. how saddening weiih. i was looking for my moneyclip coz i wanted one since ages, but tis shit hole doesn't sell them.-__- HOW CAN THEY NOT SELL MONEYCLIP WEIIH... the saleswomen say that only have it in KL-__-" rite..! stupid shit hole. me n my dad was like so pist of at my mum. coz we're like waiting for her n stuff, n she's like taking her own sweet farking time. so yeah, me n my daddy went yamcha at some weird place. it look so empty wen we went in.. it's totally EMPTY weiih. we're like the only customer. btw. it's called NOONE cafe tho. lol.. wat a name weiih. no wonder no one goes there. yupyup, few hours later, finally mummy is done with her shopping, headed home, come online. stonee.. drove out to bought ciggies, came back, chat for awhile, stone again, oh yeah, n i played SOLITAIRE:] i noe it's saddening. oh well. 13 MORE DAYSS till rhema's darling b'day:].. CAN'T WAIT.. 2MORE WEEKS I'LL BE BACK TO KL:] YAY.. ladiidaaaa

p.s: i miss you guys larr..:]

No comments: