Wednesday, April 11, 2007

yayy:]
finally exams over.. sat for 4papers to day.. everyone was jumping around like a freaking monkey wen the last paper ends. oh, n yeahh.. a gurl came up to me n ask me out for dinner tis saturday nite, i was like.. errmm.. hmm.. *stone*-_- i barely even noe her.. *randomness*.. freaking weird shit hole people... come home after school, bath den went to take a nap, woke up, plaed SOLITAIRE again-_- had dinner, den tuition. omg, it was like so freaking boring. an our later i can't stand it. i think she can see through my face, so yeah, she brought me yam cha. came home, chat with rhema darling, baby nicc n my LIL BROTHER.. lmfao (p.s: edwin, NO SUCH THING AS FRENS WITH BENEFITS OKAYY.. lol..) you noe wat i'm talking bout edwin-_- mehh, so tired larr. gonna Zzzz now.. buhhbaii..


p.s:yes i noe edwin, frens with benefits do exist-_-

i'm missing ya lots hunn.<3

No comments: