Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*yawn*.. daddy woke me up at freaking 6 in the morning.. 6..! i can't be bothered n went back to sleep. woke up at 7:15, wash up n headed to school straight.. was late again. as usual:) went to class n sit for my bm paper. i barely can open my eyes weiih. after bm, i have english. for the first fucking time in my life i didn't finish my english paper weiih. actually not only me larr, the whole class didn't manage to finished to. we only have an hour to finish our paper.-__- don f*ck. oh well. bell rang, went for recess. bell rang again, went back to class n sat for moral test. half way doin my moral paper, i fell asleep:] den tat fucking cunt sittin next to me keep smacking my table, such a bastard. so i woke up since i can't sleep, continue doin my paper. done doin it. pass it up, den wen bumming around the school with some frens. came back to class, saw tis gurl crying-_- went over to her table, ask her wat happen. i barely can even hear wtf she was saying coz she keep crying non stop. few minutes later, she clam down ed, den she explain wat happen, she told me tat she having family probs n stuff. at first i tot she lost her virginity or somethin, so yeah. den she said she has this sickness called MALTIPLES KEROSIS. i never heard it in my life ever, she said tat tis sickness is really rare, one in a billion people only get it, n she say she wan the unlucky wan. so yeah. den i was like wtf.-_- well i think it's really fake, she just wan some attention from people so yeahh.. even some ppl say she's like a attention seaker or somethin. n she said she's gonna die, ladiiidaa, blahh blaahh blahh. so i ask her to clam down again, she starts cring non stop agian. n yeah. i just ask her stop thinking so negative, you wont die, so just shut up n stop crying. lol. i noe i sound kinda mean, but yeahh, she stop. lol. bell rang, woohooo, went home, came online, played SOLITAIRE agaiiin. suppose to go tuition todayy, but it was canceled:] lol.. yay. laddiiidaa. that's bout it for 2daay.

<33

2 comments:

Jessie Lem said...

hahaha she got ur attention in the end. :D

paoYU said...

ahha.. lol.. shit hole sucks larr.. ppl ere is WEIRD.!